Volunteer Boards in the City of Bradenton

Please read below to learn about the City's various volunteer boards. Representatives to these boards are appointed by the Mayor and confirmed by the City Council. 
Residents who live in Bradenton or whose principal place of business is in Bradenton are preferred.

Applications may be obtained:

  • At City Hall Human Resources Department, 101 Old Main St.
  • By requesting a copy from the Human Resources Department at (941) 932-9457
  • By downloading the application below.

Mail the application and your resume to Mayor Gene Brown, 101 Old Main St., Bradenton, FL 34205 or email them to the Mayor

List of City Boards:

Affordable Housing Advisory Committee
Architectural Review Board
Bradenton Housing Authority
Code Enforcement Special Magistrate
Fire Pension Board of Trustees
Merit Personnel Board
Metropolitan Planning Organization Citizens Advisory Board
Nuisance Abatement Board
Planning Commission
Police Pension Board of Trustees
Tree & Land Preservation Board


CRA Boards:

Central CRA (CCRA) Advisory Board
Public Art Advisory Board